Build with us a New Home
A new home with more space, more programming, and most importantly the capability to celebrate, learn, pray, and do things together as a Jewish community. At the request of a few families, in 2003, Congregation Simchat HaLev was created. Today, our synagogue is a spiritual home for around one hundred families. After sixteen years at our current location, Rabbi Jay and Rabbi Jenn are humbled, proud, and excited to share with you that we believe it is time that we take the next step in securing a new spiritual home, one with parking and more space.
A NEW HOME WILL ALLOW US TO:
- Celebrate Shabbat, holidays, and B-Mitzvahs
in our own sanctuary with enough seating for all.
- Have Onegs, Kiddushes and luncheons after services.
- Offer adult programming such as yoga,
and Jewish meditation during Hebrew school hours,
and other exciting workshops and classes.
- Hold community seders, cooking demonstrations,
wine and cheese parties, and social gatherings.
- Provide Purim carnivals, Chanukah and holiday fun.
- Enhance programming for young people of all ages.
- Host community outreach events and more.
- Offer opportunities to volunteer and get involved.